Commutifi is on a mission to save every commuter time, money, and carbon on their daily commute. We offer an all-in-one platform for companies, commercial real estate, municipalities, and TMAs to gather data and implement efficient commuting programs.
We’re looking for a Transportation Program Manager to join our team and support our customer success efforts in a friendly, fast-paced, and creative startup environment.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape our customer success strategy and execute on multiple fronts with organizations across the TDM space. As a Transportation Program Manager, you will work directly with our customers to help ensure success with their commuter programs.
The ideal candidate has experience in the mobility space, is excited about the opportunity to work closely with Commutifi customers, has excellent communication and analytical skills, and is ready to wear many hats as we grow. They are super-organized, have a creative mind, and enjoy the dynamic pace of a startup environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as an expert advisor for Commutifi’s customers on all aspects of commuting and TDM
- Identify and deliver on KPIs and reporting requirements
- Plan and support commuting programs, including program design, vendor sourcing, policy creation, and more
- Leverage data to identify opportunities to improve commuting options
- Provide research and insights on laws, regulations, and other policies that impact commuting at customer sites globally
- Enable successful roll-out of Commutifi’s platform to employers, commercial real estate managers/developers, and public sector partners (e.g. TMAs, MPOs, municipalities, public transit agencies)
- Configure the Commutifi platform (e.g. surveys, commuter portals, admin dashboards) alongside the customer to meet specific needs
- Train managers in Commutifi platform best practices
- Work with administrators to plan and execute program launch and user engagement
- Support customers’ employees, members, and tenants in onboarding
- Provide ongoing support for customers’ administrators and users, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining a cadence of communicating with customers
- Updating the Commutifi platform as needed to meet evolving needs
- Responding to user (e.g. employees, commuters) support inquiries in a timely manner
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Commutifi advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies, white papers, etc.)
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years in a transportation role, preferably in commuting or TDM
- 3+ years in a customer success, project management, relationship management, account management, or similar role
- Deep knowledge of mobility, strong preference for candidates with particular experience in commuting and/or transportation demand management (TDM)
- Strong preference for candidates who currently have or are willing to receive a TDM-CP certification
- Experience working with medium and large enterprise customers, TMAs, MPOs, municipalities, and/or public transit agencies
- Experience working on multi-stakeholder projects in a transportation-related field
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships
- Data and analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our public partners reach their goals
- Comfort in a dynamic startup environment - we move quickly and wear many hats
What is offered?
You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the product we build, learn new skills, and work daily towards a more sustainable world.
- Salary of $60k - $80k based on experience
- Generous stock-option package
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy and schedule
- Apple equipment
- Team events and work retreats
- Career growth and professional development opportunities, including membership with ACT, TDM-CP certification support, and more
- Stimulating environment
- A place to share your ideas
- Positive work environment and a strong team spirit
We are currently a remote-first company with offices in Montreal and Boulder. The position is available anywhere in Canada and United States, with a preference for candidates in Montreal/Boulder. (Candidates need to be authorized to work in US or Canada.)
Commutifi is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and believe this is key to driving innovation that will be sustainable and inclusive of everyone. We encourage all qualified applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.